Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Great looking encoder knobs!

I've ordered a bunch of various knobs lately. I'm trying to find some that work with endless potentiometers/encoders, preferably D-shaft. It's harder than you'd think - most cheap knobs are for knurled/flower shafts, and almost all have some kind of groove or print to indicate position, which I guess almost everyone want.

It's really hard to tell from the photos on ebay and aliexpress etc if the knobs have an indicator, and sometimes they even try to hide it. Today I got the first delivery, and lo and behold - they look amazing! Just what I was looking for. Black spun  aluminum, D-shaft with no indicator! 



Here is the original description:


https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32924107059.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.56d34c4dRi6Wum



No comments:

Post a Comment