The following features have been implemented:
- all switches and pots from the PG-200 except for write and manual
- midi passthrough - lets all midi messages not destined for the mpg-200 through
- note off protection to prevent hanging notes
- automatic switching between midi and pg-200 mode to allow full control of the JX-3p from a DAW or similar
- three modes - pg-200 only (blocks midi but keeps delay to a minimum), safe mix (mixes midi and pg-200, but ensures that no message is interpreted as the wrong type by the jx-3p by introducing a "safe time" between modes), mix (switches instantly).
- queueing of messages in case they arrive faster than the mpg200 can handle them.
- default CC-to-pg200 mapping
Still to be implemented are
- Config of CC-mapping and other parameters via sysex, stored to flash memory
- Configurable midi channel
- Autosensing of when the jx-3p has noticed a mode change
- Configurable ranges for the potmeters