Thursday, April 14, 2022

Voice card circuits

Now this is an interesting one. I have mostly completed the voice card layout - it is untested and will surely have a lot of adjustments before I route it and send it to production, but this is what I will base my breadboard testing on going forward. 

PS: There are a lot of comments here and nothing is guaranteed to work! 

Some quick facts:

  • 60 CVs
  • 50 digital control signals
  • 9 trim CVs or alternatively additional trim pots
  • 16-22 SPDT switches
  • 21-31 SPST switches

I have yet to see if I can have both OTA and ladder filters. We'll see.

Anyway, here is the complete voice card - but without the controller and CV generation. When doing the real PCB I suspect the controller/CVs and DCOs will be placed on a separate board just as with the prototype controller, it works very well and keeps most fast moving digital signals away from the analog circuitry.














No comments:

Post a Comment