Saturday, March 18, 2017

Vocoder analysis/synthesis boards arrived

I picked up the vocoder analysis/synthesis boards yesterday. They look good as always, though I noticed some differences. Nothing to be alarmed about but I get why they are a bit cheaper than other boards:

- The silk screen is a bit misplaced on some boards
- The holes aren't always dead center on the pads
- One of the boards isn't completely flat, i.e. the fibre glass is slightly bent.

These are just very tiny deviations and well within what is acceptable, they just aren't perfect.

I'm very excited to get started on the build, to see if I've managed to get the circuit and layout right :)






2 comments:

  1. Hello Joakim, i have make my self PCB for ETI vocoder with some modification that you explain. I have shared it with Hallvard. i wanted to know if you can share the files for making the PCB as you?
    Regards
    David

    ReplyDelete