Monday, July 29, 2024

Assembling voice card and other boards

The day after we left for our summer vacation, the voice card and associated cards arrived from JLCPCB.

I won't test the cards for a while but I DID try mounting everything. It fits beautifully. I had to adjust the spacer/standoffs a bit, here are my new measurements:

Red = expected spacer heights
Blue = actual spacer heights

My conclusion is thus:

Left most (waveshaper) spacer: 11mm + 2 x 0.3mm washer
Left bus mixer spacer: 28mm + 3 x 0.5mm washer (or 29 + 0.5, but I ordered 28mm and it works fine)
Right bus mixer spacer: Not needed, but IF needed, combine a 15mm with 3 x 0.5mm washer (or 16mm + 0.5mm washer) on top.
Top filter spacer: 4mm + 0.5mm washer
Bottom filter spacer: 5mm + 0.3mm washer


No comments:

Post a Comment